<Résumé>
Yosep Kim
26 College East Avenue
Cinammon College #015-120, Singapore 138597
+82 10 2325 2512 /yosep0624@google.com
Education
Seoul National University - Undergraduate (Graduation in 2013)
Activities and Experiences
-Abroad study
National Singapore University - Exchange Student (2012)
Salamanca University - Winter Course (2011)
Barcelona University - Summer Course (2009)
-Career
Researcher for 6 months in SNUILAS (SNU Institute of Latin America Study)(2011)
-Volunteer Work
Mentoring for country school students, for 2 years (2007~2008)
-Awards
Scholarship for the students with the highest GPA in faculty(2010)
Skills
-Languages
English (fluent), Spanish (fluent)
-Knowledge of Business Administration (Marketing, Account, Research, etc)
-Excellent Presentation skills
<Job Description>
1.Job description - Marketing Planning
- Planning marketing strategies for overseas markets, new business feasibility assessment
- Establishing mid to long term strategies for the enterprise marketing
- Creating new businesses &developing new business models
- Planning new services & assessing business performance
- Manufacturing/Service Industry Marketing Solution)
- Energy/Chemical Industry Marketing Solution
- Finance SI Solution
- Public SI Solution
※ Preference given to candidates for global businesses & overseas marketing
2. Required
- Minimum education level : Bachelor~
- Required major : n/a
- Certificates : n/a
- Language : Korean (native), English (fluent)
3. Optional
- Preferred degrees : n/a
- Preferred major : Business Administration
- Language : Chinese (fluent), Spanish (fluent)
<Cover Letter>
Yosep Kim
26 College East Avenue
Cinammon College #015-120, Singapore 138598
+82 10 2325 2512
yosep0624@google.com
February 14, 2012
SK telecom
11, Euljiro, 2-ga,
Jung-gu, Seoul 100-999,
South Korea
Dear Hiring Manager
I saw that you are looking for a promising and hardworking worker. I think I’m the person whom you are seeking with a background in marketing and sales for a position within your company. As a creative, energetic individual with excellent communications skills, I believe I offer the right combination of skills to be just that person.
As you can see from my enclosed resume, I will graduate in 2012 from Seoul National University with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration. While attending college, I worked in a variety of positions in marketing, sales and administration. For example, I had an internship in marketing department of Samsung Electronics during summer vacation. In all of these positions, I quickly learned some professional skills such as an excellent customer-relations skills.
Among my other strengths, I have good research skills and solid marketing and advertising instincts which are acquired from attending college and the internship experience. Besides, I can speak engish and spanish fluently which helps me work abroad such as US or many countries in Latin America. Especially, when we consider that you plan to open new branch in Chile or Mexico, my spanish conversation skill would be very helpful for your new business.
As a fast leaner with a large capacity for growth and development, I am confident that, I will prove to be an asset to your company. I would be pleased to have the opportunity to discuss future employment and look forward to speaking with you soon. Feel free to contact me at the address and phone number listed above.
Thank you for your consideration.
Sincerely,
Yosep Kim
the cover letter can be improved by improving the structure of the entire letter. The very first line according to me should be included in the last paragraph. The very first paragraph should be crisp and formal as that would give a very professional touch to your letter. Overall the cover letter is good.
ReplyDelete